- Bill’s A4/A3/Jun training group are changing the scenery and training roads by meeting up in Gorey this Saturday at 10am for a 2.5hour/75km ride.
- From Bill >> training group started from gorey today and had our longest spin so far to shillelagh, tinahely, carnew, craanford and back to gorey, took in a lot of gorey 3day roads and the lads thoroughly enjoyed it with some of the lads riding these roads for the first time.
the importance of a holistic approach to your training and preperation was brought home to day when one of our group forgot his shoes and had to return home with no spin. better that this happen for a training spin …in november than at the start of some important race that you have trainined hard for all year. a very valuable lesson learned by all the group that won’t be forgotton for some time especially by the lad that got no spin.
thanks again to berni for back up.
back to enniscorthy next week at 10am for the last spin of this session so hope to see a good turn out. please remember to bring your money to say thanks for the service car
- Murry’s Saturday training group will leave Aldi at 9.30am for 90-110km ride. >>> This weekends spins is heading for Ferns, Gorey, Coutown, Kilmuckridge (I sense coffee!), Blackwater, Castlebridge & Home. 100km approx.
- Sunday tour will leave the Duffry Gate at 10am for a 2 to 2.5 hour spin
- Christmas meal at the Holy Grail, Market Sq. Enniscorthy next Saturday 6th at 7.30pm. €25 for the four course menu and if you have eaten there before you know you won’t go home hungry! About 22 or 23 people going at this stage. I’ll send out a text on tues/wens to confirm numbers as I need to let restaurant know. All welcome – the more the merrier.