This weekend 22nd/23rd November;
A4/A3 training group are meeting at Donohoes but at the later time of 11am this Saturday.
- Bills report: great spin today and our biggest numbers so far. nice to see paul and peter out, hope it won’t be the last. good route via ferns, camolin, craanford, carnew, bunclody and back to enniscorthy. a lot of wet muck on the roads around clonegal/kildavin which meant we looked like we had finished paris/roubaix at the end but otherwise the weather was very good. just two more spins left in this session and our second last one will be in gorey next week. when we will be back to our normal 10am departure. three lovely ladies looking after us today, thanks to berni, elaine and heidi
- Todays route: http://www.strava.com/activities/221985280
- Performance testing.A performance test consisting of identification of following parameters
Baseline fitness levels.
Heart rate at LT.
Power at LT.
gerry byrne from barrow wheelers is now available to do performance testing consisting of the above.
gerry can be contacted on 0894952119. for details
- Murry’s Saturday training group will leave Aldi at 9.30am for 90-110km ride.
- Sunday tour will leave the Duffry Gate at 10am for a 2 to 2.5 hour spin
Last weekends rides.
A4/A3 training group are changing the scenery and training roads by meeting up in Camross this Saturday at 10am for a 2.5hour/70km ride.
- Bills report; we really got lucky with the day we picked for having the training spin in camross as enniscorthy was swamped again, i’m sure some politician will tell us all about flood defences again soon!
rode on the main road between wexford and new ross as it was the best option given the state of the back roads. the group is gelling nicely and great to see shane and ken out today and hope it won’t be the last.
next week we are back in enniscorthy but at the later time of 11am.
thanks again to berni for the service car and just to let everyone know we will collect a 5 or 10 euro on the 6th dec to help cover the cost as it really is good to have the back up
Sunday tour will leave the Duffry Gate at 10am for a 2 to 2.5 hour spin
- Sunday tour headed out Oulart road, on to Blackwater and then a coffee stop in Kilmuckridge. Not bad to be sitting out in the sunshine on November 16th! Home journey went thru Ballyedmond, The Harrow, Ferns and back to town after about 65km.
- Well done to Kates Coffee Shop in Kilmuckridge. Very cyclist friendly shop & deli with a track pump supplied outside if needed.