Skip to content
- The 2nd round of the Wexford Wheelers Liam Bennett TT league takes place on Tuesday evening. Sign on from 6pm on N11 near Wexford Youths ground. 5 mile TT from Wexford Youths to Oylegate.
- Well done to Ryan Byrne who took 5th and Fionn Jordan 6th at the Silver Pail GP in Fermoy, Co Cork.
- In the A1 race Davy Walsh was unlucky to only finish 7th having being boxed at the side of the road for the sprint finish resulting in a wing mirror clipping dash to the line http://www.irishcyclingphotos.com/?p=1978. Alan Galavan finished just behind him with Frank Dunne also in the bunch.
- Shane Kelly was away in the A3 break for most of the race but was unlucky to crash when a rider in front came down. Shane remounted and still finished ahead of the bunch but lost a point scoring oppurtunity.
- There was also carnage in the A4 race with several crashes one of which Bill Jordan avoided only by taking to the grass and riding around a tree and the crash and back on to the road!
- Mark Driver finished 14th in the A3 race at the Ben McKenna Mem in Balbriggan.
- A large Slaney crew headed for the SERC 3 Peaks challenge today. A good day in the Wicklow mountains was had by all accounts.
- An 8 man Slaney marshalling crew assisted at the Hope & Dreams 10 mile run today. Riding along the course we took on the super domestique role carrying litres of water for the runners. Over 1200 runner/walkers took part in a great event.
- Elite marshalling crew – available to hire for major events!