The club AGM will be held on Wednesday 21st January at 8pm sharp in the Riverside Park Hotel (Linden Suite). All welcome. In the meantime if members have any particular items they want placed on the agenda could they email Mick Howe ( email@example.com ) or myself ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we’ll put together an agenda. Mick is stepping down after 3 years as chairman and I will also be stepping down as secretary so lots of vacancies to be filled. Please think about offering your services. Slaney needs members to come forward and help drive the club ahead in the years to come.
- 2015 Cycling Ireland licences can only be renewed or new licences applied for online at http://www.cyclingireland.ie/page/membership Anyone who intends taking part in any of the local RACES in 2015 will need a LIMITED COMPETITION LICENCE (€60). If you intend taking part in LEISURE/SPORTIVE events a NON COMPETITION LICENCE (€30) will suffice.
- Slaney CC recommend ALL members take out out a CI licence for insurance purposes.
- The new gear should be delivered in the next 10 days and we will arrange a night to distribute.
- We will be proposing that club membership remains at €30 per annum for adults or €50 per annum for familys which can be paid on the night or alternativly use the club paypal facility below. For new members they should fill in the attached membership form so we will have your contact details to update on events etc. Club-Membership-Application-Form-2015
- Thanks to those who have paid their club subs or requested licences already.