Our annual season closer, the James Butler Memorial TT, takes place next Sunday October 2nd. As usual its the 5 mile TT from Oylegate to Enniscorthy. All categories and clubs welcome, with the youths off first. Sign on in Oylegate from 10-10.45am with the first rider off at 11.00am. Prizes in Riverside Park Hotel directly afterwards.
Last years winner Davy Walsh recieves the James Butler Memorial Cup from Jim Maher. Check out last years results and pictures here: http://www.slaneycyclingclub.com/?p=2045
- We will also present the prizes for the recent mini TT league in aid of the Tracie Lalor Trust. August TT league final points
- Details of this years Ladies tour on Sunday October 16th will be announced soon.
- Reminder : Slaney CC AGM will take place on Friday October 14th at Bellefield GAA complex.
- Finally Paul Jordan (Bills brother) has recently qualified as a biosignature practitioner and his skills may be of interest to club members ;
- Biosignature is a system based on scientific evidence that where people store their body fat is an indication of there hormonal profile. There are 12 Biosignature sites in total, with each one being a hormonal marker for what is going on internally. This means that your body fat levels and corresponding imbalanced hormones can be effectively managed through a combination of diet, exercise, a targeted supplementation program and lifestyle modifications. A plan will be developed for you based on YOUR unique biological signature, so you will have faster and better results with fewer supplements. Whether you suffer from chronic ill health or seek improved sports performance or just looking to lose fat or gain muscle, Biosignature can work for you. For more infomation contact Paul Jordan on 0876177450 or email email@example.com Check out more by heading over to www.charlespoliquin.com