County Championships 2011

We had provisionally decided on September 10/11th weekend as the date for the County Championships as it appeared free in the calander. However we didn’t realise that the National Vets TT Champs are on that Saturday and the National A3 Champs are on that Sunday. Taking this into account how about going for the following weekend September 17/18th? If all the clubs have a think about this date, or suggest an alternative, maybe we can make a decision on it at Camross on Thursday evening.