Cycling Ireland Update:
As the 2013 registration season looms large upon us, CI have made some important changes for renewing members.
All 2013 members will receive their own package, either directly in the post or via your club secretary, containing your licence card, a welcome letter, some points about the organisation and your 2013 race number (if you are a full competition rider).
Every one of our members has a profile on our system. In order for you, the member, to receive this package, it is vitally important that all of your contact and personal details in your profile on our system are updated and correct. We are asking all members to take 5mins to login and make sure your details are correct. You can login via our website and by clicking HERE
The quickest and easiest way for you to renew your membership is online. You simply login to your profile from the 12th Nov onwards and renew from there and pay online. We have compiled some help videos to help you edit your profile and renew membership online.
For Help videos – CLICK HERE (videos 5 & 6 are the most relevant)
Pedal Fever 2012 Dublin 17th November
Just 16 days until “Pedal Fever 2012” Cycling Conference at the Radisson Blu, Dublin City Centre from 9am-6pm. The line up is now complete. With an exciting list of confirmed speakers, the conference will deliver a diverse programme across a number of different themes, appealing to cycling coaches, riders and managers across the cycle sport field. Check out www.pedalfever.net for full details of this years event.
- Andrew Gillott (British Cycling) – Build it and they will come: from white elephant to gold medal factory.
- Mark McCabe (Sports Med Ireland) – Strength, Power and Mobility. What do I need?
- Richard Cheetham (Winchester University) – Innovation & Creativity in Coaching – the value of change
- Auriel Forrester (Scientific Coaching & SRM UK) – Is Power for the professional?
- Barry Murray (Optimum Nutrition 4 Sport) – Nutrition for Health and Performance – A New Paradigm
- Laura Healy (Birmingham University) – Motivation for Sports Performance (title to be confirmed)
- Dirk Friel (Training Peaks) – Track, Analyze and Plan Training Programs using Training Peaks
- Kelvin Batey (Professional BMX Rider)
If you have not booked your place already,register online to secure your place!
Cycling Ireland AGM reports : Cycling-Ireland-2012—Annual-Report