….less than 24 hours to go! Click HERE for the MLC page.
- Thanks very much to the many people who have emailed over the past few days. We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning. The roads are marked, the scones are baking and the weather is in the lap of the God’s!
- Please follow marshalls instructions as regard parking at Bellefield GAA complex. We need to keep the front parking area free to facilitate a car boot sale later in the morning.
- Just to confirm the event takes place next SATURDAY not as listed incorrectly by Cycling Ireland in the yearbook.
- Thanks to everyone who has contacted us so far regarding the event. If you are doing the event why not drop us a email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. It would assist us greatly in planning for the food stops.
- A couple of pictures from todays tour over the mountain. Missing from the pic’s are Bill, Murry and Edmund. Also Frank Dunne who went back to the bottom to do a second lap!
- We still need more volunteers to help with sign on and parking at Bellefield between 8.00am and 9.30am . We also need mobile marshalls to cover turns at Borris, the turn off for the Nine Stones after the Corrbutt and at the bottom of the mountain. If you are not riding the event we need members to give us a few hours help on the day.